8/8/18

Graphic Birthday Card

Hi friends!

This will be ultra short and sweet; I had oral surgery yesterday and I am STILL in significant pain...not to mention, I REALLY, REALLY do not like the dentist; not sure I can express how much I dislike dental visits. I love my dentist, he was so good with me yesterday but it was a long (2 hours), difficult appointment. Hoping to begin feeling better soon!

I had a request for a masculine birthday card so I pulled out the PTI Enclosed Present die - I love the stamp set and die! I used lots of graphic paper from Altenew; this has been a go to paper pad like I have never had before; I just love every piece in it!



Making the inside snazzy too
The only stamping was the 'surprise' on the tag; stamped in VersaFine and embossed with clear embossing powder...oh and the faint lid to the top of the gift box. I added glossy accents to the 'for you' and a birthday greeting to the inside. Thanks for stopping by; have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: PTI Enclosed Present
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.