8/24/18

Purple Flowers

Another short post; I think I am turning the corner from the oral surgery I had just over two weeks ago - it has been a long journey; I still have some steps to go, but praying this nightmare is almost over!!

A couple days ago I shared this card in YELLOW, you can see it HERE. This time I colored the flowers in purple, once again going for significant contrast including some extreme shadows - FOR ME AT LEAST. LOL




The sentiment is from Right at Home; I used the same background stamp; just switched up my colors. Simple, yet striking I believe.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great weekend ahead!

Hugs,



WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Art Impressions, SSS Emma Background, Right at Home Script Greetings
Inks: MFT Extreme Black, SSS Fog
Papers: SSS Fog, PTI Royal Velvet, misc. black/white striped paper
Accessories: Copics, MFT Blueprints, PTI A2 Scalloped Vertical Die, shimmer mist 


Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.