7/17/18

You Lift Me Up!

While in the craft cave recently, I stamped several of these giraffes from WPlus9's Party Animal set on water color paper and colored with copics. I have a few more cards to share - what a great way to build your stash; I colored the giraffes in one sitting and then have worked on the cards as time has permitted.

I stamped the Grid background (from RAH) with SSS London Fog; die cut the partial balloon from a little floral tag I had. Colored the grass with copics and colored pencils, stamped the sentiment and assembled everything. Once complete, I die cut the scalloped vertical card base from PTI's Berry Sorbet and sponged with matching ink using Altenew's Halftone stencil.



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT day!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Wplus9 Party Animal, RAH Grid Background Stamp
Inks: MFT Extreme Black PTI Berry Sorbet, Memento Rich Cocoa, SSS London Fog
Papers: PTI Berry Sorbet, Neenah 80 lb. white, Canson Watercolor, Misc. Floral Tag

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo adorable and I just love that sweet little face and beautiful balloon :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.