5/24/18

All the dimension birthday card

Hi friends - I have taken a long break; I've been creating here and there but nothing to really show! BUT I have a dear friend celebrating a birthday this week so that means I wanted to make a super girly, 3D, throw everything on the creation birthday card! :D

I have some new papers from Prima, Amelia Rose - goodness gracious, the colors are soooo pretty! They were my jumping off point along with a pretty pink flower! I distressed all the paper, added some pearlescent texture to the rose, some Bo Bunny Tutu glitter paste and finally some gesso.

To the very bottom (black/floral layer), I painted on some gesso with my fingers (which is pretty much covered up - ha) and on the very top layer, I painted on some tattered rose distress crackle paint, again with my fingers - such fun! I cut some banners, stitched those on, added some washi tape (outside and inside), and lots of various stickers; some from Heidi Swapp (Word Jumbles Pink and Gold and Clear and Gold, Momenta Friendship Vellum Stickers and ...others from my stash!




I die cut several leaves from MFT's layered leaves and some from Altenew Wings of Hope and layered those behind the flowers and of course, carried the theme, colors and washi tape to the inside of the card too.

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you have a GREAT week!

HUGS!


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: NONE
Challenges:
  Time Out Challenge #110

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so many details! I envy everyone who has the eye for this kind of cards... I don't have it in me! Love the florals. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much to look at on this card, love all the detail and layers. Your friend must have fallen in love with this as you can see all the love and hard work you put into it. I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.