5/29/18

Orange and Teal

Hi friends - hope you had a GREAT weekend! A friend requested a card in orange and teal; I love when I can pull out florals and use colors I don't normally reach for!

I stamped the WPlus9 image, Beautiful Bouquet Mums, on Ranger water color paper with MFT Extreme Black ink and colored with copics adding just a bit of colored pencil to the nooks and crannies as Kathy Rac teaches.

I added quite a bit of sponging with Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade; I also used some designer paper below the main panel and added sponging to it also. I didn't get a picture of the inside but I love it, it's some really cool designer paper then I stamped a portion of the same image in Spiced Marmalade with Salty Ocean on the leaves; not caring if some of it overlapped on to the flowers - it looks cool!


I finished it off with some Neat and Tangled Like Magic sequins filled with English Mustard Nuvo Drops.

TFL; hope you have a great week!

HUGS!


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet Mums, Verve Bloom and Grow
PapersRanger water color, PTI Orange Zest
AccessoriesNeat and Tangled Like Magic sequins, Nuvo drops, Copics, colored pencils, MFT Blueprints

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.