4/19/18

CELEBRATE - watercolor tea cup flowers

Hi friends!

I'm back with another card I finished several weeks ago - a water colored vintage tea cup filled with flowers. I absolutely love when Kelly does these types of cards; she makes amazing arrangements and she loves this tea cup! I enjoyed creating the arrangement, the flowers definitely came through darker than I was anticipating; I was also trying Kathy's recommendation of 'nooks and crannies' but definitely was a bit heavy handed. That's ok, it's all a learning process, right?



Once I finished coloring the tea cup; I used a Tim Holtz stencil and sponged on some Tattered Rose - it looks awesome IRL just hard to photograph. I also added some color to the background and allowed the colors from the leaves to run a bit. I used the MFT Radiating Sunshine stencil; layered the focal point with fun foam and added a strip of designer paper to the side.

TFL; hope you have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Altenew Blooming Bouquet and Vintage Teacup, RAH Script Greetings (inside)
Papers: Ranger water color, misc. designer paper
Accessories: washi tape, MFT Sunrise Radiating Stencil, PPP Marshmallow Confetti, Zig Clean Color Brushes, Tim Holtz, stencil, white gel pen

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.