9/9/14

LCI - take II

Remember THIS big announcement from last week? Remember how I said I made 4 cards all alike just changing up the background papers and stripes? First off, here's #1 and now here's #2 below. AND don't forget the insanely crazy sale going on at Ladybug Crafts Ink - perfect time to stock up on those clear stamps or digis you've been eyeing, prices don't get any crazier than this!



Thanks for stopping by; I'll be back soon!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Make A Wish Nikki
Papers: GKD 110 lb. white, Tim Holtz water color paper, DP by MME
Ink: MFT Black Licorice 
Accessories: watercolor crayons, Copics, clear embossing powder, Espresso Dimensional Pearls, Distress Markers, MFT Blueprints 15, MME enamel dots

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.