9/1/14

2 Cute Ink - Anything Goes

Happy Monday my friends - and for some of us, IT'S A HOLIDAY; yippee, a glorious 3 day weekend!

This week at 2 Cute Ink, we're showing off anything goes and boy does the design team have some amazing projects for you! Check out all their amazing work HERE.

This week I'm playing with Ice Fishing Penguin - I love this image and totally used it for something besides a winter themed image. You know, "collecting birthday fishes (wishes) for you!"; fun play on words. You can see all Heidi's images HERE.

The image was printed on Neenah white card stock and colored with Copics; I used a white gel pen to highlight the water. The bucket and fish were printed twice, the 2nd one cut out and popped up on dimensionals. I added glossy accents to the fish for a more realistic finish - you know, slimy fish! HA! I added some clear wink of stella to the cute little penguin.



The rest is straightforward and simple. Thanks for popping in; hope you have a great week! Find some time to create and join along with our Anything Goes challenge - we can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: 2 Cute Ink Ice Fishing Penguin
Papers: Neenah White 80 lb. card stock, PTI Black, Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores, DP by MME
Ink: MFT Black Licorice (inside)
Accessories: white gel pen, clear Wink of Stella, nesties, Copics, Janome Sew Mini, MFT Blueprints 15

Challenges:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.