4/10/14

Happy Spring!

Hi friends!! Kaitlyn and I are off to Kansas City this weekend for her final volleyball tournament of the season - hoping for a great weekend! We are staying at Great Wolf Lodge - neither Kaitlyn or I have visited there before; but we should have some down time which means play time!!

Enough of that personal mumbo jumbo (:D); let's get moving on to SPRINGTIME! Here's a card featuring Whimsy and Stars Studios Springtime Bouquet - isn't it gorgeous? That's the great thing about digital images, you can resize them as big...or as little...as you want! I made this a jumbo bouquet celebrating spring! I'm all about some warmer weather!

I printed the Springtime Bouquet on Copic XPress It paper and colored with Copics, I added some white dimensional enamel to the center of the red flowers and some polka dots with a white gel pen. Accented the entire image with B00 and B01 and die cut with MFT's stitched circle die. I added a fabulous butterfly that was actually white with sparkly stripes; I used pink and red to color it up and mount with dimensionals. I added a few flags, a butterfly embossed background and that's it.



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great weekend!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Whimsy and Stars Studio Digital Image Springtime Bouquet
Papers: GKD 120 and 80 lb. white, PTI Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, and Simply Chartreuse
Ink: MFT Electric Red
Accessories: Crafters Companion butterfly embossing folder, white dimenaional enamel, white gel pen, Heidi Swapp butterfly, glimmer mist, MFT flag dies

Challenges:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.