4/25/14

Feeling scrappy!

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity; we have a great recipe this week - use scraps! Oh, you know you have them!
sassy studio designs
This weeks prize is kindly donated by Sassy Studio Designs. One randomly selected winner will receive 4 images from their fabulous collection.


This week we would like you to share projects that use scraps, no cutting into new papers or opening new embellishment packs!

I have become rather mindful in pulling out a pad of 6x6 paper (my favorite size papers) and determining to ONLY use scraps from within the paper pad - and I did it! The Whip Cream and Spearmint card stock were the only full pieces of paper I used; everything else was made from scraps!

The layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #216 (SSSC216); I cut the camera several times from various scraps and then pieced it together. Here's a great way to tell I used scraps - look at the center lens area - it's half green, half white - yep, just turned out that way and I love it! LOL



Now for the uber fun play on words from Lil Inkers, The Fine Print - looks like it says "YOU STINK"; but it actually says "without YOU life would STINK"; super cute huh? I used MFT's cute cameras and precious polaroid dies; at the bottom of the polaroid I stamped #friend from Lawn Fawn's Awesome stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you'll pick up a few scraps and join the fun!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Lil Inkers The Fine Print, Lawn Fawn Awesome
Papers: MFT Whip Cream and Spearmint, DP by MME
Ink: MFT Steel Grey, Sno Cone, Cotton Candy, Color Theory Mint Hint
Accessories: Janome Sew Mini, MFT Pierced Rectangle Die, Cute Cameras Die, Polaroids Die, Flag Die, MME enamel dots, Wink of Stella silver glitter pen

Challenges:
  SSSC216
  A Creative Romance - Scrappy Cards

2 comments:

  1. Teehee I chuckled lots when I saw you stink!! love your card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you cleared that up lol, great sentiment!!
    What a fabulous card, so beautiful, the papers are pretty.
    Many thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.