4/9/13

Toddlers,Teens and in Betweens - BIRTHDAYS!!

Hey, hey - don't forget, my birfday is coming up real soon - July 12. It's always important that I begin reminders early, so you have plenty of time to shop...if you need a list, I have one. Bwaaahahahaha

Yes, I haven't changed a bit when it comes to birfdays!! This week at Ladybug Crafts Ink we're celebrating birthdays for Toddlers,Teens and in Betweens - what fun - and the Bugs have prepared some amazing eye candy for you ranging from boys to girls to young to more mature (is that better than saying OLD, cuz Queen Whiplash MIGHT think I'm referring to her...). Just sayin'!!

I used adorable Robyn; I just love her - time and time again. I used MFT's sketch, fun little sketch!



Nothing fancy, stamping, coloring, embossing and some delightful seam binding from Verve Visual. I used the My Girl DP collection from MME with some matching enamel dots (pssttt....enamel dots are on my wish list)!! :D

I decorated the inside too. Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week and we'll see you again soon!

Inside
Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: LCI Robyn
Papers: PTI Kraft,Sweet Blush and Aqua Mist, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Pixie Pink
Accessories: nesties, Copics, cuttlebug embossing, seam binding (Verve Visual), MME enameldots

CHALLENGES:
  MFTWSC118
  Simon Says Stamp
  Dream Valley 
  Stamp With Fun
  A Passion for Papertreyink (cardstock: Kraft, Sweet Blush and Aqua Mist)  
  Melonheadz Friends

12 comments:

  1. Just as well I'm easy going M Pee ... Oh and the fact you're still healing and I can't find my P45 pad ;-) Love your card... The colours are so cheery. The LO is fab and think I'll use it for a card I've been commissioned for :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she is a cutie patootie .. and i love the papers ... so bright and cheerful
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! She is such a doll! Love the colors!

    Birthday. Enamel dots. Check. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was a brilliant surprise this morning when I woke up to find you'd added a card overnight, and gorgeous it is too! Beautiful colour scheme, super cute! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card!! Love the fabulous design and that cute image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful happy card - I love this image must dig out my stamp !!
    I won't be able to forget you day - the day before my daughters.
    Hope you are resting up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sooo on this teal kick lately. I simply love it!! Just such a great energetic color. Your layering on this card is simply awesome. Thanks for stopping by my site with your comments. www.theblankpapyrus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and great colors! Love it! Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun and good luck.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.