3/21/13

3D 2-pocket gift sack - BLUE!

Remember this super fun 2-pocket PINK gift sack I made...you can see it HERE? I had so much fun and had a request for another one - so this time I went with Kraft and blue - love how it turned out and once again I recycled tissue paper from Verve Visual which was a perfect match! The little notebook page is a Verve Visual die as is the greeting, "Happy Birthday"; the present is a die from Papertreyink; I edged the ribbon in black to give it a bit more definition.

I also added 3 scalloped borders and ribbon around the base of the sack - absolutely love these!

I also made this long before my surgery; but it was fun to save and show when I haven't had a chance to create!! :D



Thanks for popping in - once again, you can read below for a brief update on my recovery.

Hugs, ~M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Treasured Words
Papers:DP by Basic Grey
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: PTI dies (scalloped border and present), Verve Visual die (notebook paper), ribbon, Janome Sew Mini

UPDATE: The surgeon and the physical therapists are unable to agree on exactly what is causing the excruciating pain - as I reported before, 2 different therapists believed it was my median nerve; surgeon isn't on board with that.

BUT I'm working with the surgeon's PA who I really like; she is going to speak with a hand doctor tomorrow that would specialize in side effects of the median nerve AND she's going to call my physical therapist.

Some of my frustration stems from the physical therapist telling me TWICE he would contact the surgeon, yet he hasn't; thankfully I reached out today and made the call myself.

Tomorrow I see the physical therapist AND the PA is going to call me back and I fully trust her to do that - HOPEFULLY I'll have some "next steps" tomorrow. I thought I would have those "next steps" this past Tuesday and I will admit, I was so disheartened when that didn't happen; so I won't get my hopes up tomorrow, but prayerful!! :D

Thanks friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous sack!! I love these!! I also got dead excited that you had crafted!! :( Hope you are creating again soon :( and remember we can jump on a plane!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh golly....I LOVE the hurry up and wait game...so much fun! :( I'm sorry to hear that news, but I do hope that someone is on their game (PA) and will have some encouraging news for you soon!
    Your gift bag is gorgeous Michele. I love the Verve paper with sparkles and the trio of scallops ARE an outstanding additive.
    Hope you're hanging in there.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.