6/28/12

More Mr. & Mrs!

Goodness, this makes 4 wedding cards in the last few weeks - I'm telling you, it's the summer of weddings! I cannot believe all the weddings...let's hope the weddings I know about in my 'neck of the woods' are not outside in this 100+ degree temps - it's H-O-T...my makeup would melt right off me (and I'd stink I'm afraid - not a laughing matter on your BIG day)!!

Anyway - this wedding is sky blue with accents of black, so we went the clean and simple route with lots of layers and few girly frills! I used Jen's SFYTT; I love that I had organza ribbon to overlay across the dress so you could still see it - I love this image, and have NO CLUE who makes it! It's on a wooden block, but no manufacturer information is included - I use it almost every single time I make a wedding card!

I added some light shading to the dress; the flowers around the waist are blue and then the dress is accented with some small pearls. The heart was punched twice; once in white, once in black. Both the dress and the swirl are embossed in black - love the raised 3D effect embossing creates. The heart is up on dimensionals as is the circle the dress is stamped on. More stamping and hearts on the inside carrying the color theme throughout.

Thanks for stopping by!

PS - my little red returns from New Jersey tonight; I leave in about 45 minutes to pick him up - YIPPEE SKIPPY!!! 

PPS - thanks MOM for traveling with him; you so richly bless our lives!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Wedding Dress by ??, Verve Visual flourish and "Love"
Papers: PTI True Black and Spring Rain, GKD White
Ink: SU! Craft Black, PTI Spring Rain, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copics, MS heart border punch, misc. pearls, heart punch, SU! Organza ribbon, black embossing powder


1 comment:

  1. oh i love the colours in the card .. so pretty and what a fab image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.