6/18/12

Double Trouble


Yeah...you think that title describes me don't you? tee hee

I'm trouble - double trouble all by myself BUT this time I brought out Magnum and Lily for my double trouble! Lily is so ornery - trouble from the word go - LOL!

Be sure to check out all the other amazing DOUBLE TROUBLE creations over at the Challenge Blog - Ladybug Crafts Ink!

I used MFT sketch challenge #76 (MFTWSC76), great layout!

Thanks for stopping by; see you again soon.

... double trouble...all by myself ...


Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Magnum & Lily on Holiday
Papers: Copic Xpress Paper, PTI Smokey Shadows, Hawaiian Shores, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic blue (sponging) 
Accessories: nesties, Copics, misc. white brad, glossy accents, lil inker die




6 comments:

  1. So cute and nicely made, Michele! How ya doin'? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol ... you will be in double , double trouble when Head Ladybugsta see's this !! Only joking lol... we all know just how much trouble you are ... but the card is fabulous!
    I love the colours .. and Magnum is my favourite !
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Double Trouble is your middle name M Pee lololol. I WAS going to buy you a watch for your birfday cuz that Mickey Mouse one was always LATE but maybe I don't have to now lmbo.

    Fabulicious card..loving the colors...makes me wish I was on the beach myself sigh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNAP! Fab card Michele and you are sooo early with this one! haha! Gorgeous colouring as always and what a fab image hehe! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele Michele Michele - on time (even ahead) and fantabulous too!!! I love your Magnum and Lily they don't come much more double trouble than those two!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Michele....just love Magnum and Lily.
    Love the colours and fab colouring.
    Hope all is good with you.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.