7/4/11

TLT - Summer Birthdays Sue Style

It's TLT Time - and this week it is "Sue Style" and she asked us to create something for summer birthdays.  Oh, I always need b-day cards, so this was perfect!  Nothing fancy, that's for sure, but a fun little card!


I used Jen's July Sketch For You To Try for the layout; so scrumptious buttons, baker's twine, a little candle and voila, that's it!  Oh wait...I added some stitching - yeah me!  :D

Thanks for stopping by, be sure you stop by the TLT Challenge Blog and join us; great prizes to be had and we LOVE seeing all your creativity!

AND before I forget....someone's BIRFDAY is coming very, very soon - ARE.YOU.READY?  LOL



...Cupcake Cutie and MY BIRFDAY just around the corner...

Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  Ladybug Crafts Ink Cupcake Cutie
Papers:  GKD white, PTI pure poppy, dark chocolate, DP by MME
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa (inside)
Accessories:  Copics, Spica glitter pen, Janome Sew Mini, Crystal Effects, PTI buttons

12 comments:

theCook said...

Great card, love the papers and that nice candle...

Mary J said...

So very lovely Michele! Gorgeous twine and the buttons are perfectly placed!

Lisa Jane said...

OH you must be the Michele who is having a birthday soon.. i've heard all about you lol

LOve this fun card what gorgeous floral papers
Lisa x

Rusty said...

This is gorgeous, I love it! x

pinky said...

Sweet little card Michele, love the little candle embellishment.

Julie said...

Love this sweet card Michelle,The papers are so scrummie! Have a great day,Julie.x

Anita said...

So sweet and adorable Michele. Love your coloring and that layout is fabulous. Hmm, don't you have a birthday coming up sometime soon?

Sue said...

Have I missed something??? Who's birthday is it??? ;-D

Great card Michele, love the image and papers and fab design too

Sue xx

Amanda R said...

So cute Michele! I love the little candle on the twine, perfect touch for a birthday card! Errr, birfday I guess!

Carol L said...

What a sweet birthday card@ I just love that tiny candle charm! Thanks for playing along with Stamps R US!

Kerry said...

Flabulous Michele! Love the pp and all the embellies :-D Listen...can you tell me when your birthday is...I think I might have missed it! xx

Anonymous said...

Love the girl holding the cupcakes Sandy

purusty@gmail.com