7/23/11

Cupcake Inspriations #120 - Paper Pretties

It's time for another amazing Cupcake Inspirations challenge!

This week we are sponsored by Paper Pretties; another great place to purchase digi images OR lots of other products!

AND the amazing Cupcake Inspiration picture - these are just flat out cute and clever!  Not sure my creation has much in common beyond CUPCAKES. LOL

I was so inspired by a recent tag made by Jen del Muro that I wanted to make one too! I printed my image onto GKD white and cut it out with this super cool nestie shape; I used some older Basic Grey Paper - Olivia; but I still love the colors!  Added some Berry Sorbet saddle stitch ribbon and some funky black/white striped ribbon at the top; the "cupcake" quote is from MFT stamps and I love that little PTI button; it's just so cool IRL! I added Pink Petal dimensional pearls to the cupcake stand and then white enamel dots to the cupcakes and cherries, finished those cherries off with glossy accents.  What a cute, fun and fabby image.  See the icing on the cupcakes?  Look close, they are actually hearts - BRILLIANT!


Go ahead; take some inspiration from those super cute cupcakes and join in the fun!

...calorie free cupcakes...

Hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Hello Cupcake

Papers: PTI Kraft and Berry Sorbet, Basic Grey Olivia
Ink:  VersaMagic Wheat, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copics, nesties, PTI saddle stitch ribbon, misc. ribbon from MFT stamps

6 comments:

Pami said...

Love this tag Michele, the cakes look good enough to eat! Love that paper too. Pami x

Chris said...

those cuppies look adorable and the sentiment is perfect

Amanda R said...

Great coloring Michelle! Love the tag idea!

Cheryl said...

So adorable! I love the papers and your coloring is fantastic.

Mary J said...

YUM! Really love this Michele!!

Donna Bowman said...

I just love this cupcake image and all your details!! Great card!! Love how you designed and put all the elements together!!