8/1/10

Just sittin' here thinking of you!

Yep, that's what I'm doing - just sittin' here thinking of YOU - L@@K, my card even says that! LOL

Did you have a good weekend? Our oldest daughter and I traveled to Oklahoma Saturday - we were gone ALL DAY LONG; whew, am I tired!

I made this CAS (clean & simple) card this past week and just love it!!! There are actually 2 rows of scallops at the bottom, but you can't see them both since the card stock is so dark. :(

The chair is stamped and die cut twice, it's even curled around the edges with shading so it looks all comfy...but lonely.

Hope you have a FABULOUS week and I'm super thrilled you stopped by to visit! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Papertreyink On My Couch & On My Couch Additions
Papers: PTI Kraft & Dark Chocolate, DP By PTI
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Copics, PTI dies, PTI ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card!
    So simple, yet so cute! That couch set is one of my favorite PTI sets! And the colors you chose are so great together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.