7/31/10

Let's go Blog Hoppin', Everybody's Blog Hoppin'!

Oh to live in my brain and be singing along - LOL!!! WHATEVER!

Today is the Back to School blog hop for The Stamping Boutique! Have you SEEN their new store? Oh, it's scrumptious looking - go check it out, Tracey has some AMAZING new images...I'll wait while you check it out!

K, are you back? Good, let's get hopping along then. If you reached my site from Maria's blog, then you're on the right path! If not, start at Aletha's blog so you don't miss a minute of fun! I've used the cute little apple for my card; a sweet, quick and simple card - but a great thank you for a teacher this year! I paired the apple with sentiments from PTI's Teacher's Apple set; can't go wrong there!

Thanks for hopping along with us; next up is the amazingly talented Melissa!

Have a great weekend friends! Hugs, ~M.




WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: The Stamping Boutique Digital Apple
Papers: PTI Pure Poppy & Summer Sunrise, DP by Imaginisce
Accessories: Copics, PTI ribbon, 3D gel pen, sponging, nesties

21 comments:

critterbugg365 said...

That is such a cute card!

beejay said...

So cute, love the apple in yellow too!

Coachfans said...

The papers are great and I love the teacher tag.

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

I love the fact that the apple is not red/green! Great idea!

Heather said...

Oh WOW this is beautiful! I love your coloring and those papers are perfect!!! I LUHOVE (love) the ribbon!!!

Melina said...

Great yellow apple! the ribbon is yummy!! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

This card is fabulous. TFS.

Linda said...

What a beautiful card
hugs Linda

Kim Kelley said...

First of all, your card is adorable. Second of all...I love your blog. Yes I was singing along and now it will be stuck in my head all day!! LOL I am signing up.

Aletha J. Williams said...

Wonderful creation. Love the apple!

Longvacation said...

Ooh, a Golden Delicious! I love the different take you have on your apple. Lovely card.

Sara said...

Absolutely a wonderful card! Thanks so much for sharing! Happy Creating! Sara

Andrea said...

Great card!

Melanie said...

Very cute card.

Robyn said...

Your card is just sweet!! The apple looks golden and delicious. Hugs.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Michelle your apple card is adorable!

melissac said...

Love your apple card girl!! The LO is just perfect1! Hugs!!

Collette said...

Super cute card - love the background paper - wonderful all around.

Crystal said...

Adorable card, love the Apple & that DP is fabulous!

Jodi said...

Very cute card!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card!