5/24/10

W@@T, W@@T - you know what that means!

I'm going to toot my horn...but I do have some sad news to share too. :(

Anyway, I am so excited to say I have been chosen as a designer for The Stamping Boutique! Woo hoo; I cannot wait to play with their images. They have digital images which I am learning to love a lot more than I ever thought I would. Yep, I was someone that thought "phew, why purchase digital images - my ink will probably bleed, will I ever use the image more than once, etc."; well I quickly learned what "blonde" statements those were. I love digital images - here's some that I've used to date in my creations (you can click on the links to see the cards I created):

Harold & his Cake
Maltese doggies
Herby the Frog
Little Mermaid

See, I really do love these images and cannot wait to begin work!! You can check out their incredible images HERE.

If you read my last post, you know what an absolutely insane weekend we had - so very busy. But this morning before leaving for work, our daughter reported her guinea pig, Snowball, had passed away. :( I cried right along with her - she's passionate about her pets and she really, really loved Snowball. We'll have a burial ceremony tonight when dad gets home from work.



Thanks for popping in and sharing my GREAT news and a bit of sad news too. I appreciate you taking time from your busy day to visit!

Hugs, ~M.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Michele!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo, glad to have you aboard Michele!!! You have a lovely blog and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

    So sorry about Snowball!
    Hugs & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I look forward to having fun you and the other gals on the new DT! Sorry about your beloved pet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Michele! How exciting!
    But I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's pet. I know that's very hard to go through! Hope she stays strong!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.