5/2/10

RI - SOTW

Greetings!

Although I don't have a card to share with you today, I want to remind you that Repeat Impressions is offering another Stamp of the Week - you must be a blog subscriber to The House That Stamps Built; hop on over to the blog and learn how YOU can get the Stamp of the Week at 50% off!

AND don't forget to visit the DT members below to see their creations!

Dana Joy
Makiko Jones
Harriet Skelly
Joy Hadden
Lynette Neus
Julie Smith
Robin Kirkpatrick
Darsie Rose Bruno

Meanwhile, our oldest daughter is being promoted to high school this year; this weekend was their 8th grade promotion party with an 80's theme. Some of the funny things:

1. I take her shopping for 80's clothes - we walk into a store and I say "what are you looking for"; she looked at me with that typical teen look and said "YOU grew up in the 80's, YOU should know"!

2. We find a couple options and I'm holding them up asking "which one do you like"; she replies with "which one looks more 80's" ??

3. I show her a website that shows looks from the 80's and lists the highlights - makeup, clothes, hair, songs, etc. While viewing the website she mumbles, "I don't know HOW you lived through the 80's".

Needless to say, I had a lot of laughs but thought she looked pretty cute. Here's a slideshow of her in her outfit before the party.



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week! Hugs, ~M.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.