9/4/09

Forever in Our Hearts

It's the weekend - woo hoo!!! I'm ready for the weekend; I haven't been sleeping well for 2 weeks, so I'm really looking forward to the extra day off!

I had a friend request a couple of sympathy cards so I used sketch challenge #240 from SCS; such a great layout. I used paper from Basic Grey's Porcelain pack - oh I love that paper; so soft and pretty! The chocolate circle has the foliage from "Forever in Our Hearts" embossed with clear embossing powder - kind of hard to see in the photo, but I love the way it looks!

The main DP has some brighter pinkish/orange in it, so the main "card" portion is PTI's Berry Sorbet, the rest is PTI's Dark Chocolate & Sweet Blush.

I once again used my favorite punch on the inside - Martha Stewart's Arch Lattice.

I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for popping in! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Forever in Our Hearts
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Various VersaMagic Inks
Paper: Basic Grey Porcelain, PTI Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate & Berry Sorbet
Accessories: embossing powder, nestability dies

1 comment:

  1. Oh Michele, how beautiful.....love this one! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.