5/17/09

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!

WOW - where have I been? Trust me, you would never believe me if I told you, so I won't even go there!

I'm a member of the Fan Club over at Splitcoaststampers (if you're a stamper and you haven't joined this club, you should, it's SO worth it!!) and recently won a card in their gallery made by Becca. Her creations are out of this world gorgeous! Becca not only sent me the card I won, but she also sent me a bonus card - WOO HOO! I think I can find links to both cards so you can take a peek.

I lost my "Mo" and "Jo" for a few weeks, but I think I've found them again, so I'll return soon with some new posts.

WINNER:

Happiness Shared (this is the bonus card Becca sent - isn't is beautiful?)

Flowers for Tomorrow (using a soda can - amazing, huh?)

Thanks for popping in; I love when you visit! And I'll be back soon with some new creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.