9/21/08

Mojo Monday #53

I found some time to participate in Julee's Mojo Monday challenge again. I truly enjoy her challenges; they really stretch me!

I used lots of different stamp sets with this particular card. See my little ladybug? I so need some larger circle punches! What I "really" need is the circle nestabilities...I think I have every other option of nestabilities but the circles...go figure! :D

The base card is SU Rose Red layered with SU Pixie Pink (who would have thought to put those colors together - not me!). I then layered Basic Grey's Sultry paper (two different pieces); the rest of the items were all layered on SU Rose Red. The flower is by Kitchen Sink Stamps; it's 3-step stamping and ANYONE can make it look awesome! This particular stamp is from their 3-step Hibiscus set; it's the middle size Hibiscus. I used Pixie Pink stamped off 2 times for the first layer; the 2nd layer is Pixie Pink stamped off once and the final layer was done with Rose Red. Same with the ladybug; she's made with Pixie Pink and Rose Red.

The ladybug and the saying are from PTI (papertreyink); I love the little ladybug set; always fun to bring out and stamp away! Here's the full card; the quote says "God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars. ~Martin Luther"; isn't that beautiful? I love it!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week! Hugs, ~M.

3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, love those colors. they are so beautiful together! tfs your gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Michele - love the colours you have used, and the saying just gives me goosebumps!
    Thanks! Hope you get your blog sorted again soon. Frustrating huh?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.