9/20/08

I Give a Hoot!

OK, these cards just crack me up!! There is NO STAMPING on them; how cool is that? I used Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #52 (I didn't follow it "exactly"; but close enough); it was a great starting point!

Here's a much better shot of the card:

The base card is Tempting Turquoise; the owl and the paper with the polka dots and stripes comes from Kim Hughes' new collection, Mocha Chica.

The bottom DP is from Junkitz Salsa Collection. Nothing fancy, just lots of layers, polka dots, stripes and a cute little owl saying "I give a hoot"!

Thanks for popping in; hope to see you again soon. Hugs, ~M.

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, isn't that cute! You are so creative. Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cards, and really great paper. I just love it when everything pulls together! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This owl cracks me up! Are you workin' on your blog page?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards -- love the PTI ladybug! And your owl card is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.