9/8/08

6 x6 OSW (One Sheet Wonder) Challenge

Greetings!

I participated in Julee's 6x6 OSW this weekend making 4 cards. I flipped one in the opposite direction, but overall I had a good time making them. Can you see the "ugly duckling" in the set? LOL

I got to work on the project and made the first one and thought, 'oh, this won't work', so I came back to the computer and peeked at Julee's. Sure enough, you could have multiple layers, etc., there weren't any restrictions. I like the other 3 so much more!

I used various Verve Stamps; I'm really loving clear stamps; I'm becoming addicted...shhhh...that should NOT be repeated! Verve has a new release this week; I can't wait. I have a couple sets from their last release I need to purchase and I'm sure there will be something I have to have from the new release!

I used SU's Regal Rose and Old Olive throughout the cards; the DP is also from SU!

Here's some individual shots of the cards (a bit better than the group photo), but I had to leave out the ugly duckling; don't worry; I'll still give it some lovin'! I just tend to like more layers!

I think the last one is my favorite...not sure, there are two that I really, really like. The embossed background makes a huge difference...I think.

Thanks for popping in; have a great week! Hugs, ~M.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them all, or course I can't really see the "ugly duckling"!

Love ya, BFF

Jen said...

These are all so cute!

Chris said...

hey, i seen this am that you did this challenge too...so i had to come by and see what you did...they are fabulous!!! i love the colors you chose...>"< your sbsb10 sistah...

Alyssa Walters said...

great cards! I agree -- no ugly ducklings from what I can see!

JUST JUDY and her STAMPS! said...

FIRST THANKS for the nice comments in my gallery. I love those FRESH CUT CARDS - dont you? Second - WOW back atcha for your cards here. I missed that challenge and I have to say -YOU DID GOOD GIRL....i'm going to save your photo if you don't mind, plus add your blog to my list. come vist me at my blog - and sign up for this weeks BLOG CANDY! GOOD LUCK!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh wow Michele those are some of the BEST OSW card I have ever seen! Love the colors and everything!

a chick named Toni... said...

Beautiful cards! Love the butterfly stamp. Hope you guys stayed dry friday...thank goodness we did, although others in our neighborhood didn't fair as well. Happy flying!