12/6/07

One Sheet Wonder & Purse

FINALLY - I've spent an hour looking for the inspiration behind my most recent creation!!! It's by akstampmama of SCS.

My best friend's b-day was in November, but we just got the chance to celebrate this week and this purse and card set was a portion of her b-day gift.

Her favorite color is blue and even though she likes bright blue; I thought she'd be happy with these. All the cards are made by using the One Sheet Wonder pattern. The instructions for the purse and each card is fabulous - you should give it a try! I was happy with my first go-round; can't wait to try it again with some bright paper and more embellishments.


This is a little bit closer picture of the purse & a few of the cards.

Hope you like the set; and I really hope my BFF liked it!!!

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you've had a great week! Take care, M.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE my gifts! You know I love everyone of your creations. Thanks again! Your BFF.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.