12/21/07

More Cuttlebugged Christmas

My new word - cuttlebugged! Do you like it? Sounds warm and snuggly, doesn't it? LOL

These are the cards I made as teacher's gifts this year; several colors - turquoise, pomegranate and brocade blue. I cuttlebugged on either white or ivory paper and love how they turned out. I also embossed white/ivory envelopes to match. I gave the teachers mixed colors so they had some variety; I hope they liked them!!

Here's a close-up picture, this one is Ivory and Pomegranate. The one I posted last night was White and Pomegranate.

You can also see the different fancy corner dies I used in the group picture; I love both of these dies!!

DH and I are taking a little trip this weekend while my amazing parents watch our 3 little ones. We are so blessed. My parents live 2 hours away - it'll be a quick trip; but it'll be so much fun!!!

I hope you have a marvelous weekend; and in case I don't get to post before Tuesday...I hope you each have a blessed Christmas!

Hugs, ~M.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! You have been busy!!! These are so pretty in all the colors and I'm sure the teachers will go nuts over them -- probably not realizing you made them -- LOL!!! Hope you tell them!!! Wonderful work and TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really great. I guess my next purchase for my cuttlebug will be this folder.
    hope you have a fantastic weekend, away from the kids. Wow, that is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.