12/10/07

I've been tagged - again!

But it was such fun and who wants to be a party pooper at Christmastime? So, I'm participating again. Check out my tagger - Debi; isn't her blog header the CUTEST thing??

Here are the simple rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Here are my random facts:
1. My middle name is Tandree (pronounced Tahn-drae (long a))
2. I love NASCAR
3. I can flip and roll my tongue both ways. :D That's a weird one!!
4. I'm VERY short....under 5' tall!
5. My favorite ice cream is Baskin Robbins Chocolate - good old fashioned chocolate - LOVE THAT STUFF!!!
6. I love to eat ice cream and plain potato chips mixed together
7. I had a benign tumor the size of a football that weighed more than a pound - ACK!!!


:D

Fun, fun; hope you learned something new about me...and maybe you learned something you didn't really want to know - LOL!!

Have a great week! ~M.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.