11/26/07

Mom's Butt?

HA! - How do you like THAT title? LOL

More brand new stamps from Inky Antics, these are by artist Ronnie Walter's. He's got some great stamps; check them out!!

These are basically the same; one has SU's new rhinestone brads; the other has turquoise jewels. I also did paper-piecing on one. She was a fun image to color - she's a 'natural chick'; not air-brushed you know? LOL

The best part? The inside stamp says "How did my mom's butt get back there?" I think that's hysterical, do you?

Hope you have a great week; thanks for peeking in; leave a comment and let me know you stopped by!! ~M.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Mom's butt card. It reminds me of something I would say to my favorite cousin Brenda. :-)

    Christie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.