11/21/07

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy, happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you!!!

It's the night before Thanksgiving, our two youngest are staying with my parents as they don't have school the rest of the week, so we have the oldest home with us. Tomorrow she and her daddy will leave for Texas to go hunting. But for tonight...

Let me just tell you all you can accomplish without 3 kids underfoot - LOL! I got home about 5:15 p.m., we have:

baked chocolate chip cookies - not from scratch - but they're yummy (it was the big tub that you just scoop out and put on the pan to bake)

1 Turtle Pumpkin Pie

1 Pumpkin Bars

1 Nut Clusters (butterscotch and milk chocolate morsels melted, then you added lightly salted peanuts, drop by spoonful on wax paper to harden - then stick in the fridge)

Unload the dishwasher, load the disherwasher and wash dishes.

WOW, we're roaring along here huh? I should take pictures of the turtle pumpkin pie as Alyssa helped with that one...then she disappeared. :D

That's okay, it's been a marvelous evening. I hope you get to spend some time with family and friends and cherish every moment!!!

Thanks for stopping by; hugs,

~M.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Michelle! I hope you have a blessed holiday! Thank you for sharing your creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Michele! It's amazing how much we can accomplish when we have too. Enjoy your family and all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.