4/1/07

Mom's "Other" Retirement Cards


These are a distant view of the 'other' thank you cards I made for my mom. All the base cards were pre-printed, I added the saying on the outside "Life is not a matter of counting years, it's a matter of making years count"...since she was there almost 36 years, I thought that was appropriate.
The inside of all the cards says "Heartfelt thanks". I added the blue dots on the striped card; they weren't there before. On some I added lines and dots in blue or white - just lots of different things and they are all mounted a bit different. :)
Hope she likes these too - these will be for her co-workers.
Congratulations mom; we're soooo excited for you.
Have a great day; thanks for peeking in!!! ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.