4/7/07

Fun with Bellas!

This is a fun little card I did using the shopabella girls - aren't they adorable? Purchased from www.stampingbella.com. The girls are colored with Prismacolors & Odorless Mineral Spirits; both the girls and the striped paper are layered on Close to Cocoa paper; then layered on top of some designer paper from Stampin' Up which I ran through my Big Shot using Cuttlebug's D'Vine Swirls. I accented the swirls with Close to Cocoa ink; then added some flowers, rhinestones and a brad. The inside of the card says "Have a nice day...the Retail Therapy way!". Too funny, huh?

This young lady is frizzybella; she's pretty darn cute too huh? She's layered on Basic Grey paper. The purses are cut from the same Basic Grey Paper and a rhinestone was added to the purse on the left. I added some Prima flowers with a blue brad; the background of the card is stamped with purses because the inside says: "Life is cheap. It's the accessories that will kill you."

The last card is also frizzybella with different colored hair - lol! Pretty much the same card; but more Basic Grey paper included. I doodled the edges of the card and added a rhinestone as her belly ring. The inside of this card says "Those shoes make you look so skinny.".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.