9/1/24

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

Hey, hey - great to see you, I'm glad you popped in!

At Love to Scrap, we're always about 'Anything Goes'; that means you never know what I'm going to share! 😁

This time, I'm sharing my mom's Mother's Day card - talk about mixed media and ALL THE BULK, but I think it's pretty - pretty in pink!

The main panel is die cut with this Pinkfresh braided die; I added pink to opposite corners. I added a postage die cut from The Greetery of both Raspberry Fizz pattern paper and polka dot vellum - btw, anyone know where I can find more of the polka dot vellum? Hit me up, if you know!!

I stamped, embossed and die cut the envelope and Pretty Postmarks from The Greetery, the flowers from Pinkfresh were stamped, embossed, and stenciled. 

I finished the card off with a small heart, mom stamped tag, and then lots of various pink seam binding from my favorite supplier, My Scrap Cabin. Oh yes, and some beautiful pink sequins!



Thanks for stopping by; I hope you find some inspiration to join us at Love to Scrap! We enjoy seeing your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.