11/1/21

MIUCB - 3D Project

Hi friends - hope you are doing great! Thanks for popping over today; the Mix It Up team is showcasing 3D projects. I recently purchased The Greetery Stationery Box which I used to hold these 3 amped up Christmas cards (amped up = lots of dimension)! I always think 3D projects that you have to assemble can be a bit tricky...and this remained true. 😆 I didn't get the 2nd side adhered perfectly so I had to do a tiny bit of trimming. 

Once assembled - yes, after the fact - I remembered I wanted to lightly stencil the front. Sheesh! I also added some stenciling to the 'lid / flap'; hard to see, but it's there, it goes straight up and down, whereas the box is at a diagonal. After photographing, I went back and added more of the Moonshine sequins.

The cards all feature new products from The Greetery too. I mixed up colors for the flowers / berries, but kept the leaves the same. 

 










Thanks for stopping by; hope you are doing well! And don't forget to join us at Love to Scrap!


WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Inks: All inks (except for base card) from Taylored Expressions, Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon distress inks used on the card base

CHALLENGES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.