11/25/21

JUGS #611 - Color Combo

Hi friends! For those celebrating Thanksgiving, I want to wish you and your loved ones a beautiful day!

I am in love with the color combo at Just Us Girls this week (image below) - swoon! My hubby left town today, so it was our oldest daughter, our son, and myself in town. We were invited to spend the day with our son's girlfriend's family - follow that? They have been dating just over 2 years so we have been around them a few times but today was ALL THE PEOPLE and so much fun! AND so much food!

I made 12 of these gift tags for the mom and gave them to her with a large candle. I'm told she likes candles as much as I do!

I used a ton of different products on these tags, a couple different stencils and an embossing folder for the front of the tags. I created birds in both Aqua Mist and Confetti Cake; I used PTI Vintage cream and TE Sugar Cube (mainly Sugar Cube) inks to sponge the tags - either directly on the 3D embossing or through stencils. 





I added shading to the birds and stamped all the leaves, flowers, and berries using various TE inks, my definite go to inks! Before assembling, I added some die cut sprigs in vellum and some Mocha script ledger to each tag. 

I added a blank tag and some additional stamping on the back side. Thanks for stopping by!


WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps: The Greetery Speed Tagging, Tim Holtz Script Ledger
Papers: PTI Kraft,Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, TE Confetti Cake, Vellum (the polka dot vellum is from PTI, no longer carried), MFT Chantilly Cream

CHALLENGES: 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh these colors sing on your tags! I love the adorable bird. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.