5/1/21

Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

Hi there, thanks for stopping by! This month at Love to Scrap, ANYTHING GOES - always a favorite!

Remember THIS card? I created another one using different colors and different embossing folder - this one says SPRING to me! Raise your hand if you're ready for some gorgeous temps? 🙋

I also colored this one with Copics, softer colors. I blended Sprinkles ink on the background and a bit brighter blue, Gumball, on the focal point.Very clean and simple; I used Nuvo drops to finish off the berries.


See you again soon!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps: SSS + Honey Bee On My Mind
Accessories: embossing folder, Copics,,clear wink of stella, glossy accents, MFT Blueprints

CHALLENGES: 


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty!! Love the colors, those beautiful flowers and the fabulous embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.