12/1/20

Winter Wonderland - LTSCB

Hi friends! Welcome back to another super fun challenge at Love to Scrap! This month we are focusing on winter wonderland. Have any of you purchased the Suzy's water color images? I purchased the Snowmen set, I think it was last year's release. Anywho even though they are printed on water color paper, I love coloring them with Copics - I have always loved using Copics on water color paper - odd, I know!

This card came together so quickly, I added lots of white gel pen details, some glossy accents, finished it off with some silver glitter card stock layered onto a pink card base. Super simple!



I hope this inspires you to join the fun! Thanks for stopping by; may your day be filled with blessings!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps:  NONE
Inks: NONE

CHALLENGES: 

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable and sweet! The copic on water color paper actually has a bit of water color look to it; so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.