12/4/20

Colour Me Crazy w/Polkadoodles

We are back with the most adorable Polkadoodle images - they have several of these penguins (Winnie White) and I adore them; isn't this one the cutest!!

I colored the image with Copics then added some stickles glitter for snow with my finger; after I was completely done, I added dots of Glossy Accents with with chunky glitter but I REALLY didn't like it, so before it dried, I took a flat paint brush and went back and forth to move the glitter around and I like that much better. I added some glossy accents and layered it on to some patterned paper; the red, white, pink one is actually from a Valentine paper set, but I love it; I paired it with some olive green from a super old paper pad (use those scraps girl) and called it good.


Thanks for stopping by; hope you will join us - we so love seeing your creations!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Inks: NONE
Papers: Neenah 110 lb. white, Reverse Confetti Sweet as Sugar, misc. olive green DP

CHALLENGES: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.