8/1/20

For the Kids - LTSCB #136

Hi friends - how about these incredibly crazy times we live in!?! First, we had our daughter show symptoms of Covid (thankfully her results were negative); then we had a co-worker test positive late July (mad scramble to disinfect the office, notify  exposed team members, etc.); C-R-A-Z-Y!! 😟 I hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy!!

This month at Love to Scrap we are creating For the Kids! I don't have littles any longer, BUT I think this card would be so sweet for a little to send to someone they love!! I love this girl from Penny Black, she makes me giggle! I colored the image with Copics then used scraps to paper piece her dress and sash. The sentiment is from a Verve Visual set (no longer available).


Thanks for popping in; hope you will join the fun and create something to share with us - we always love seeing your creations!!

Hugs,







WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Penny Black Kisses
Accessories: Copics, white gel pen, shimmer pen

CHALLENGES:

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet!! She is ADORABLE and I love her paper pieced dress!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.