8/14/20

Emma and the Snowball!

 Hi friends!

After some craziness with Covid (daughter thinking she had it, thank goodness she was negative; but then the following week, a co-worker tested positive), I am finally back with a post for Colour Crazy Challenge! And just in time to celebrate with Fred She Said using Emma and the Snowball.

I think this image would be PERFECT for creating lots of holiday tags in all different colors. I enjoyed coloring Emma with Copics, then added lots of details with a white gel pen and sharpie. I embossed a sentiment and the edges of the tag with a sentiment and Brutus Monroe rainbow embossing powder - but it really doesn't show up. 😒 I added some texture paste, let it dry and sponged on some ink; I added another tag on the back side to contain a holiday message; finished it off with this velvet ribbon and some bells.


Thanks for stopping by; I hope you'll join our challenge with your project featuring coloring, that's the only requirement!

Take care and stay safe!

Hugs,






WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Fred She Said Emma and the Snowball
Accessories: misc. red velvet ribbon, silver thread, bells, Brutus Monroe rainbow embossing powder, white gel pen, sharpies, texture paste, TE blender brushes, Memory Box distress tag (no longer available - sorry)

CHALLENGES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.