12/30/19

You are Weird...

Oh my gosh; I find this Big Grumpy set from Taylored Expressions absolutely hilarious! Soooo many sentiments for the sign; I love it!

The girls and I are ALWAYS talking about it being 'too peopley' out there (another one of the sentiments); particularly as Christmas was approaching - like trying to go to the mall...with the other 487,439 people in our city! UGH!

A very CAS (clean and simple card) letting Big Grumpy and the sign take center stage and remember, we are ALL weird, never change! :D



Hope you have a great week!! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy
Inks: Gina K Designs Amalgam Jet Black, The Stamp Market Blush
Papers: PTI Kraft (appears sold out), Dark Chocolate, The Stamp Market Bloom Street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.