12/1/19

BINGO Tags - LTSCB #128



Oh boy - this is a super fun challenge - so many options playing BINGO; hope you will join us at Love to Scrap! We are sponsored this month by The Paper Shelter!

The Paper Shelter


Just pick a letter, B-I-N-G-O and use at least 3 elements within that letter - see, LOTS of options! I made these tags, 100% CASE'd from Elizabeth (poshtadesign on Instagram); I literally CANNOT wait to make more, I adore how they turned out! OK; here's where my tags fit in the BINGO game:
B = red, die cut, green
N= die cut, blue, silver



On the bottom tag (one full piece), I sponged carious distress inks then stamped 'to' and 'from' from The Greetery Speed Tagging Christmas Sentiments. Before adding the sentments on the outside, from the same stamp set, I added glitter to the trees and all over the snowflake; for the ornaments, I added glue and springkled on silver tinsel glitter. 



Sure hope you can join us this month, we always love seeing your creations. Thanks for stopping by; have a great day!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Inks: Various Distress Inks
Accessories: Lawn Fawn glue (for glitter), yarn from Hobby Lobby, PTI Basic Cut Tag and Christmas Cuts, Clear Rock Candy glitter, Ranger Silver Tinsel

CHALLENGES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.