7/5/19

Dot Coloring

Hi friends - remember THIS card? I created that one and the one included in this post today at the same time; I specifically needed a sympathy card for a sweet friend that experienced an unexpected death in their family, but I wanted it to be something different; I wasn't thrilled with the pink card, so I decided to add these crazy dots.

Have you seen creations by Alex Syberia? She creates like this quite often and actually has a hashtag on Instagram, #dotcoloringwithalex and there are some amazing creations! So I actually added a base layer of color to the flowers and then added dots for shading, then more dots of various colors for the uniqueness. I also wanted the center flower to stand out the most, hence why I kept the other 2 gray, same as the pink card. The sympathy banner actually covers up a big boo-boo but it worked great I think!



Thanks for stopping by; hope you had a great 4th of July! See you again soon!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: WPlus9 Modern Peony, SSS Sketched Flowers
Ink: VersaMark, Gina K Amalgam Black
Papers: PTI Aqua Mist and Smokey ShadowNeenah 80 lb.Neenah 110 lb., (card base) 
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.