7/18/19

Ella the Elephant says Happy Birthday

Yes, I named the elephant Ella. LOL Don't know why; but I like it!

I needed some birthday cards for a friend so I set about using a couple sets from WPlus9; this one is Unforgettable; I will show you the other card, a masculine card, in a few days. I adore this big ole balloon (WPlus9 Party Animal); it's fun to color, stamp on patterned paper, as I did here, blend some colors on - so many options. Once stamped, I added stars in a variety of inks and cut with the matching die. I finished the card with lots of  'schtuff'; I blended a white die cut panel using MFT's Circle Burst stencil (one of my fave stencils) and a couple of pink inks, some left over designer paper cut with a stitched border die, part of a doily and a larger bright pink die cut as the base layer. Isn't the elephant so very cute?


Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: WPlus9 Unforgettable and Party Animal
Ink: Various Altenew Inks, Gina K Amalgam Black
Papers: PTI Raspberry Fizz and Melon BerryNeenah 80 lb., misc. DP
AccessoriesMFT blueprints, WPlus9 Party Animal die (balloon), WPlus9 Unforgettable die, doily, sharpie, copics, PPP stitched borders, MFT Circle Burst stencil, TE blender brushes

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.