6/17/19

Happiest of Birthdays to You!

Anyone else playing along with the #dailymarker30day coloring challenge? I always love when Kathy hosts these events and try to play along as much a possible. You can jump in and play at any time; play as much or as little as you want. I always start off strong...but as the 30 days creep along, I tend to slack a bit. lol

I made this card using the WPlus9 Modern Peony set stamped on Neenah 80 lb. white card stock and colored with Copics; I kept everything black/white/gray except for the center flower; I wanted it to pop. I added a large birthday sentiment from SSS Sketched Flowers embossed in white on dark gray card stock; splattered on some ink and before mounting to the pink card stock, I embossed lines on the diagonal every 1/2 inch.


Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week ahead!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: WPlus9 Modern Peony, SSS Sketched Flowers
Ink: VersaMark, Gina K Amalgam Black
Papers: PTI Hibiscus Burst and Smokey ShadowNeenah 80 lb.Neenah 110 lb., (card base) 
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.