2/22/18

Love You

Today is our anniversary, so I thought it was another great day to share more love! Yes, it's a Valentine's Day card but like I said, love should be shared every single day!

This one was SUPER fun to make! It's another smooshed water color panel using the PTI Mix and Mat Heart die - the easy part! Then I die cut 6 hearts from 3 different pieces of designer paper and adhered them mix and match style. I then sewed all 3 to the card and left the strings to hang loose; you can also peek behind the hearts and see a different piece of designer paper - FUN!

I die cut the 'you' several times from black card stock and 1 time from black glitter card stock; adhered them together and added to the hearts. I then stamped the LOVE from Verve's Love Notes, colored in the heart and mounted everything on to fun foam before mounting to the base A2 Scalloped Die from PTI.



I decorated the inside and another one in the books!

TFL; hope you have a great day!

HUGS!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Papers: Reverse Confetti True Love, PTI True Black, Black Glitter Papaer
Accessories: washi tape, Janome Sew Mini, PTI Mix and Mat Heart dies, PTI A2 Scalloped dies

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.