12/24/17

Christmas Tag V

I am back with the final Christmas tag in the group photo I posted HERE.

Each is just a little different!



For all the poinsettia tags, I did some combination of zig clean clear markers, Copics, and oxide inks on watercolor paper before stamping and die cutting the images. The leaves and were stamped on watercolor paper colored with oxide inks. I aded some white translucent paste to this one and a button to the center of the poinsettia. Some jingle bells and ribbon finish it off. Thanks for popping in to see my Christmas tags; these were part of a gift given to a dear, dear friend that I know will use them and just loves handmade things such as this!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: SSS Believe in the Season or Penny Black Snowy
PapersSSS FogTim Holtz WatercolorNeenah 80 lb. white, PTI Raspberry Fizz or Pure Poppy, Vellum from PTI (I don't see it listed on their website, sorry)
Ink: SSS Intense BlackSalty Ocean and Broken China distress oxide inks
Accessories: SSS Believe in the Season dies, Heidi Swapp holiday washi tape, PTI ribbon-Fresh Snow, white paint, Copics, glossy accentswhite texture pastetranslucent texture paste, Tim Holtz mixed media dies, jingle bells (Michael's), Memory Box Distressed Tag, white gel pen

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.