12/14/17

Christmas Tag I

I am back with the first Christmas tag in the group photo I posted HERE.

Each is just a little different!



For all the poinsettia tags, I did some combination of zig clean clear markers and oxide inks on watercolor paper before stamping & die cutting the images. For this particular poinsettia, when I stamped the image, the paper moved slightly so I just thickened ALL the lines with a black sharpie then added some copied shading on the edges. The leaves are purely oxide ink on watercolor paper shaded with a gray copic; I added glossy accents to the berries. A polka dot layer of vellum sponged with oxide ink, some jingle bells and ribbon finish it off. Stay tuned, next tag coming up soon!

Hugs!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: SSS Believe in the Season or Penny Black Snowy
PapersSSS FogTim Holtz WatercolorNeenah 80 lb. white, PTI Raspberry Fizz or Pure Poppy, Vellum from PTI (I don't see it listed on their website, sorry)
Ink: SSS Intense BlackSalty Ocean and Broken China distress oxide inks
Accessories: SSS Believe in the Season dies, Heidi Swapp holiday washi tape, PTI ribbon-Fresh Snow, white paint, Copics, glossy accentswhite texture pastetranslucent texture paste, Tim Holtz mixed media dies, jingle bells (Michael's), Memory Box Distressed Tag, white gel pen

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.