11/20/17

ctd469

Oh goodness, another color combo from Color Throwdown that I LOVE (see graphic below)!! Goodness, a perfect winter wonderland combo...or for me? A blue poinsettia! :D Why not, right?


I embossed the Hero Arts image with silver tinsel embossing powder (think chunky) and colored with 4 Zig Clean Clear Brushes, super simple. I resisted the urge to splatter silver paint and instead kept it super clean and simple! The poinsettia is mounted with fun foam and I added a strip of a darker blue card stock to the top and bottom, and a strip of shiny silver card stock too. I mounted the focal point on a panel embossed with a Tim Holtz Alterations folder.




I stamped the sentiment on the inside with Spring Rain and Delicata silver.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week...and for those in the US; HAPPY THANKSGIVING (get your stretchy pants on)!!

Hugs!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Accessories: SU Silver Tinsel embossing powder, Doodlebug enamel dots - white and silver, Tim Holtz embossing folder (I don't see the exact one, but linked to some others), fun foam, Zig Clean Clear Brushes, watercolor brush


Challenges:

ctd469

1 comment:

  1. It is a gorgeous poinsettia!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.