4/16/17

Thanks...for so many things!

Over the last few holidays, I've made treats for my co-workers; I just love leaving a little treat on their desks!

For Easter, I just finished up these cups filled with a Reese's PB egg, Cadbury Crispy eggs, Dove milk chocolate eggs and a couple mini Ghirardelli treats. That was the easy part; I wrapped them up in tulle - sparkly tulle for the girls of course - tied them off with some ribbon.



The tags were cut with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Party Banners from Neenah 110 lb. card stock; I splattered with oxide inks and then cute another tag from several different sheets of Illustrated Faith's You Are Loved transparencies. I cut a little less than half of the transparent tag for each white tag; layered it on, added some glue under the sentiment circles and tied on these handmade tassels to each cup. Boy, those tassels were 'quite' the learning experience - HA!


I think they turned out super cute, I can't wait to hand them out tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by; hope you had a great weekend. See you again very soon!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Thankful Hearts
Papers: Neenah 110 lb. white, Illustrated Faith You Are Loved Transparencies, Misc. DP
InkHero Arts Intense Black (save 15% by using code: MicheleG15), various Distress oxide inks
Accessories: nuvo crystal drops - regular and jewel, black enamel accents, Hero Arts Nesting Circles, Sparkly Mint Tulle, Regular Mint Tulle, embroidery thread for tassels, washi tape

Challenges:
  SSS Wednesday Challenge - Spring Inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards to go with your Easter gifts.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.